Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Back in...Dots, or Something

So I have returned from the wilds of rural Montana, just for the 3.18 of you regular daily visitors I've had since I said I was leaving.

Just so we're clear, here is the itinerary of my life since, say, early May:

  • California
  • Nevada
  • Utah
  • Colorado
  • Four Corners
  • New Mexico
  • Texas
  • Louisiana
  • Mississippi
  • Florida
  • Georgia
  • South Carolina
  • North Carolina
  • Virginia
  • D.C.
  • Maryland
  • West Virginia
  • Pennsylvania
  • New Jersey
  • New York

    And then back to San Francisco for a week. Followed by...

  • Montana

    I'm going to post Montana next, for my own reasons. Then, perhaps, the rest of the driving trip.

    And then, perhaps, I think I'll rest a little.

    By making my brother write for me.

  • No comments: